Lessons for September 2-September 6
8th Grade and Advanced English
Monday, September 2
- Labor Day Holiday
Tuesday, September 3
- Respond to the following prompt in Google daily journal–Title: Tough Tuesday–What are your strengths? How do you know this?
- Review parts of speech–fill in Zombie Story Mad Lib.
Wednesday, September 4
- Respond to the following prompt in your Google writing journal– Title: Wishes Wednesday–If you could have one wish, what would it be?–Share in class.
- Finish the Zombie parts-of-speech Mad Lib from yesterday–due tomorrow.
- Work on the “My Favorite Everything” notebook pages from last Friday–due Friday.
Thursday, September 5
- Respond to the following prompt in Google daily journal–Title: Thoughtful Thursday-What are three qualities of a great friend? Explain their importance.
- Participate in a parts-of-speech review activity.
Friday, September 6
- Respond to the following prompt in Google daily journal–Title: “Free Topic Friday”–Write about anything you want as long as it’s appropriate for school and you don’t mind if I read it.
- Begin working on an “I am Unique” notebook activity.
6th Grade GT
Research information about the United Nations.