Lesson Plans for October 28-November 1
8th Grade and Advanced English
Monday, October 28
- Respond to the following prompt in Google daily journal–Title: Mindset Monday–Now that we have finished our first nine weeks, what are specific things you can do to improve your next nine weeks’ performance?
- Watch a video about the differences between the left and right brain.
- Finish brain surveys and answer the following question: How accurate do you think this survey is for you? How can this information about your brain help you?
Tuesday, October 29
- Respond to the following journal prompt: “Two Ticket Tuesday”—If you had only two tickets to an event of your choice, what event would you choose, and who would you take with you? Explain.
- Work on your digital task cards assigned last Friday for Word Study 2019-2. You should have a copy on your Google Drive already.
Wednesday, October 30
- Work on Word Study List 2019-2 Digital Task Cards.
Thursday, October 31
- Respond to the following prompt in Google daily journal–Title: “Therapy Thursday”–What is something that helps you calm down when you are sad/mad? Extend your answer and give an example.
- Finish working on your Digital Task Cards and click the “Turn In” button.
- Work on Vocabulary.com list Word Study 2019-2.
Friday, November 1
- Respond to the following prompt in Google daily journal–Title: “Future Friday”–What are your dreams for the future? What is your plan to make them happen?
- Finish vocabulary work for the week.
6th Grade GT
Students will be writing their resolutions for Model UN.