Lesson Plans for November 4-November 8
8th Grade and Advanced English
Monday, November 4
- Respond to the following prompt in your Google daily journal–Title: “Free Share Monday”~Choose an old journal prompt that you have not shared before. Copy and paste it and improve it somehow.
- Work on the Career Cruising program.
Tuesday, November 5
- Respond to the following journal prompt: “Tell Me Something Good Tuesday”–Write about something good that you’ve seen someone else do. What makes their deed such a good thing?
- Continue working on the Career Cruising profile.
Wednesday, November 6
- Respond to the following prompt in your Google daily journal–Title: “Would You Rather Wednesday”~Would you rather be a superhero or a villain? Explain why.
- Complete Word Study List 2019-2 Quiz.
Thursday, November 7
- Respond to the following prompt in Google daily journal–Title: “Thinking Thursday”–What is the greatest act of service you can complete for someone else? Explain your answer and give examples.
- Begin working on Daily Language Study 2019-1~discuss in class.
Friday, November 8
- Respond to the following prompt in Google daily journal–Title: Free Topic Friday–Write about anything you want as long as it is appropriate and you don’t mind if I read it.
- Take notes on Types of Sentences in your English notebook.
6th Grade GT
Students will finish writing their resolutions for Model UN and begin working on multimedia presentations.